RN, Hanford Emergency Department, Per Diem, Day Shift
Employment Type: Full-Time
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a RN who:
Delivers coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients according to established standards of care and the nursing process. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with other disciplines while utilizing critical thinking, professional and supervisory discretion, and independent judgment.
* Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient's health or situation. Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues. Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes. Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes. Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient's situation.
* Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment. Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members. Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment team.
* Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
* Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree (BSN): Preferred
* Acute care facility experience: Preferred
* Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
* Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practice: Required
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA and HI) or the option of COVID-19 vaccine or weekly testing (required in OR), etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.