Practice Administrator - Full Time, Oakhurst Medical Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Practice Administrator (Outpatient) who:
Manages and oversees outpatient clinic operations. Ensures site/s are operated in accordance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies and procedures. Supervises, coordinates and evaluates the work of professional and nonprofessional outpatient staff. Manages and ensures staff efficiently provides quality care for infants, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients in outpatient settings. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgement.
* Develops and manages department operating budget and the preparation of department reports. Develops and implements the necessary organizational performance measures and monitors operational functions, as directed. Maintains strong customer relations with patients, visitors, and other employees .Ensures compliance to regulatory guidelines and the provision of quality patient care. Maintains compliance with regulations governing clinics by monitoring operations and initiating changes where required.
* Evaluates staff performance, identifies opportunities for performance improvement and defines plans for performance goal achievement, as outlined within organization's performance evaluation policies.
* Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops. Oversees administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, as assigned.
* Exercises independent judgment in recruiting, training, coaching, supervising and directing assigned staff.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in business administration or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
* Master's Degree in business administration, management, health care management, or related field: Preferred
* Five years technical experience: Preferred
* Two years clinic management experience: Preferred