Physical Therapist - Full Time - Adventist Health Ukiah Valley
Employment Type: Full-Time
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
Located in a town filled with charm and rich in character, Adventist Health Ukiah Valley is an acute care hospital and 21 clinics serving communities from the Mendocino coast to Lake County. In addition to standard acute services, Adventist Health Ukiah Valley has a level IV trauma center, maternity and level II intensive care nursery services, an extensive physical rehabilitation program, outpatient surgery and diagnostic center and an advanced wound care center. Its network of clinics include primary care and specialty care, from internal medicine, gastroenterology and urology to otolaryngology.
Ukiah is situated just two hours north of San Francisco and 45 minutes from the Pacific Coast, Ukiah is also filled with terrific scenery, outdoor activities, and a beautifully restored historic downtown, where freedom of expression is a tradition and a way of life.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Physical Therapist who:
Plans and conducts segments of treatment programs designed to restore and improve physical, social and mental functions, while meeting department objectives. Serves as co-leader in interdisciplinary approach to patient groups.
* Completes evaluations to ensure quality standards and addresses assessment areas that require attention. Uses appropriate clinical techniques and tools and establishes individualized treatment plans for patients.
* Provides therapy interventions using appropriate treatment protocols and techniques. Establishes individualized care and discharge plans and ensures plans are communicated to appropriate parties.
* Completes comprehensive and accurate clinical documentation within established deadlines.
* Supervises assigned assistants.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (some certifications will require Bachelor's): Required
* Master's Degree: Preferred
* Doctorate Degree: Preferred
* Two years Physical Therapy experience: Preferred
* Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
* Physical Therapy license in state of practice
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.