Patient Transporter, Patient Transportation, Variable Shift, Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Patient Transporter who:
Maintains responsibility for the transportation of patients, specimens and equipment throughout the facility. Greets and assists patients and visitors as directed.
* Cleans and maintains equipment, such as wheelchairs and gurneys and ensures availability for next use.
* Performs other duties as requested by Nursing Supervisor to assist with the smooth workflow of the department.
* Collects, logs and/or returns 'lost and found' items and patients' belongings.
* Responds to hospital code and other emergency responses and situations as trained.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
* Associate's/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
* Basic Life Support: Required