Employment Type: Full-Time
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Compensation Analyst who:
Administers the compensation program of the organization. Generates reports as needed by different departments and completes surveys for various entities.
* Audits compensation data to ensure accuracy of input according to compensation changes.
* Makes viable recommendations for changes within the wage structure and salary grades, which are reflective of community trends.
* Distributes updates, wage book or compensation data sources to appropriate recipients and maintains the wage book and scales ensuring contents are accurate and reflective of current data.
* Completes annual wage compensation survey and completes annual wage administration cost analysis. Participates in the annual review of wage structure for all positions within the organization.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
* Bachelor's Degree in human resources or business administration: Preferred
* Three years relevant experience: Preferred