National Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Secure profitable sales of security systems and services through developing long term relationships with multiple companies.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the National Account Manager may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
* Identify national, regional and multiple location companies within a specific geographic territory.
* Develop business and social relationship with decision-makers of national, regional and multiple location companies.
* Assist potential customers in the specification of bids prior to any Request for Proposals.
* Promote the full product line and services offered by ADT/P-1.
* Solicit local ADT/P-1 branches and authorized subcontractors to perform site surveys and prepare local pricing estimates.
* Prepare detailed proposals for all systems and services to be sold, and assist in the preparation of all contracts.
* Provide both oral and written presentations to potential customers outlining the equipment and services proposed by ADT/P-1.
* Negotiate and close all contracts presented to potential customers.
* Obtain accurate central stations information required for the monitoring and service of the account.
* Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as required.
* Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.