Custom Home Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The ADT Residential Custom Home Services Sales Manager is responsible for leading and managing a team of Custom Home Services Sales Representatives. This position will focus on the organic profitable growth of high end Residential sales within a defined geographic area that may encompass more than one ADT District.
* Manage the Custom Home Services Sales teams within a defined territory/region(s). Focus on selling diverse products to higher end consumers while maximizing recurring revenue contribution and profitable Installation dollars.
* Be proficient in the awareness of Connected Home type Product and Services. Ability to grasp and explain Residential Integrated Products & Services.
* Implement and administer sales programs in Residential consumer markets to maximize profitable opportunities.
* Work closely with local ADT installation management to ensure effective completion while maximizing customer satisfaction and profitability.
* Mentor, develop, motivate and coach Custom Home Services Sales Representatives. Develop team for success by regularly communicating results and job expectations. Develop performance metrics for sales teams and monitor results.
* Provide performance feedback and recommendations to improve effectiveness. Conduct annual performance reviews/appraisals.
* Select and hire new Custom Home Services Sales Representatives, as required. Participate in recruiting activities, as required.
* Formulate organic self-generated lead programs and train representatives in working closely with defined GOLD promoters that will enhance self generation contribution.
* Regularly participate in ride-alongs and monitor progress of new and existing representatives.
* Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, budget, technologies and services through timely communications.
* Hold regular sales meetings with Custom Home Services Sales Representatives (minimally, on weekly basis).
* Interacts with all levels - from executives to installers - while engaged in problem solving and situations that require conflict resolution.
* Model and champion ADT values. Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and concerns.