Implementation Consultant I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Education: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent in education and experience)
* Strong service orientation
* Decisive and independent thinker
* Builds consensus through stakeholder identification and involvement
* Adaptable, able to overcome obstacles through new ideas
* Strong relationship building/networking skills and creates viable networks (internally and externally)
* Translates vision into action through appropriate objectives and resources
* Committed to accomplishment through ADP values
* Works Independently
* Strong Presentation Skills
* Requires overnight travel, possibly up to 25% of time
* Positive response to changes in work environment or tasks
* Practices and promotes open communication
* Views situations from multiple perspectives
* Uses time and resources efficiently
* Competent in Microsoft Office Applications including Live Meeting
* Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
* Excellent communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
* Excellent analysis skills
* Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
* Organizational skills
* Time Management
* Project Management skills
* Excellent facilitation skills
The job focus is to provide in-depth consulting services, using advanced functional knowledge, and advanced product expertise to manage implementations consistent with Total Client Experience solution delivery. Consultants collaborate with the clients to analyze existing systems, policies and procedures in connection with client business objectives. They apply industry knowledge, using sophisticated functional and product expertise, to optimize configurations and utilization. Consultants recommend modifications to client systems, policies and procedures to further business and implementation objectives. Consultative professional advice may be fee based, depending on the circumstances.
Consultants have Project Management level accountability. Depending on the scope and complexity of the project, and available staffing, Consultants often act in a capacity equivalent to a Project Manager.
Consultants coordinate with other ADP departments and work as part of an integrated team to address and resolve product, service and client-relations issues that implicate the overall framework, quality and standards of implementation services, and the development of new/revised approaches and techniques. Until the client is transitioned to ADP's Client Service organization following implementation, Consultants manage the client relationship.
* -Manages the client implementation process
* -Develops and maintains effective, proactive relationships and communications with clients and ADP departments/associates to contribute to a successful overall client experience.
* -Conducts project initiation activities.
* -Establishes and manages activities towards project milestones independently or in conjunction with Project Manager.
* -Communicates continuously with clients and ADP Project Managers regarding project status as necessary to ensure all assigned tasks are completed according to schedule.
* -Maintains milestones and project status in ADP Project Management Applications.
* -Overcomes client and internal obstacles to timely project completion, and coordinates with other departments as necessary to obtain objectives.
* -Participates in formal hand-off of 'live' system to other ADP departments.
* -Manages implementations for specific/specialized product(s) by working with the client to implement solutions that directly impact the entire client organization.
* -Analyzes existing client systems, interface requirements, operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the functional system design and/or system configurations and/or product adaptation of client's needs.
* -Determines optimal conversion methodology; then documents and delegates the accurate and timely conversion of client's data to the Data Conversion Services team.
* -Builds client control information.
* -Oversees integration to both ADP and Non ADP systems.
* -Assesses the ideal conversion method.
* -Guides client and/or team on functional design and integration into client's infrastructure
* - Consults with client to guide client's pre- and post-implementation testing of workforce management solutions.
* -Monitors system testing during conversion ensuring accuracy.
La Palma CA (5355 Orangethorpe - 15005)