Technical Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We're hiring a Technical Product Manager to join the Unified Extensibility Platform Team (UXP), where we build technologies that power multi-platform feature development and 3rd party plugins in all of Adobe's creative applications - from Photoshop to Adobe XD!
We're looking for a product leader who possesses a blend of user and developer empathy, technical depth, and business savvy to help build the foundational, multi-platform runtime that powers both first and third-party features in Adobe's creative applications.
As a Technical Platform PM, you'll engage with external partners, as well as Product and Engineering teams across the Creative Cloud organization to define and prioritize platform capabilities, from UI layout engines to next-gen Machine Learning pipelines. You'll work with Engineering leadership to mature the platform architecture and help product teams, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, deliver a common API model for building cross-application plugins. You'll also partner with Developer Experience teams to deliver an outstanding developer experience for developers, inside Adobe and out. This is an opportunity to join a team that's helping shape how Adobe builds creative products!
What you'll do :
* Drive feature prioritization and detailed product definitions for the UXP platform across various engineering teams.
* Define and maintain a platform roadmap with inputs from all partners, including product, engineering, design, field, and GTM teams.
* Communicate updates on the product roadmap and key initiatives to senior leadership and stakeholders.
* Build a deep understanding of our apps UI frameworks and their underlying platform implementations.
* Partner with the Spectrum Design System organization to deliver shared component libraries.
* Lead your feature areas end-to-end, maintaining a prioritized backlog of epics, user stories and tasks with well defined DoDs.
* Communicate the business value and impact of prioritization decisions for the platform.
* Help drive adoption of the platform by internal and external developers.
What you'll need to succeed :
* A minimum of three years of technical product management experience
* Solid understanding of web standards in the browser - DOM, CSS, SVG
* A passion for working with developers, learning about new technologies, and evangelizing awesome developer tools.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience building shared Libraries/SDKs/Frameworks is desired.
* Developer Relations or Developer Support experience is desired.
* Experience working with tiered customer levels (internal and external) would be great!