Technical Product Manager - Customer & Partner Success Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Cloud Technology - IT Enterprise Solution Services team is looking for a hands-on product management-focused leader for our Sales Platform - Customer & Partner Success Services capability portfolio roadmap. The Sales Platform enables our enterprise, commercial and partner businesses.
You will be responsible for collaborating with architecture and engineering, as well as business product managers to rapidly conceptualize, prototype, validate and launch new features. You will develop a rolling 4 quarter roadmap and focus on and prioritize key themes while presenting to and coordinating with business partner groups across Sales Operations as well as Cloud Tech partner groups that coordinate other business platforms.
Your research and analysis across partner needs will help identify and prioritize features in the product roadmap. You will build impactful business cases factoring in revenue, cost and organizational change, and will partner with delivery teams on the best implementation method and schedule. You will present and influence decision making across multi-functional partner groups and will be essential to promoting a product management approach to internal business applications. Making thoughtful trade-offs to balance quality, value and schedule are foundational to the success of this role.
You'll act as the technical forward-thinking leader to develop and promote scalable processes with an emphasis on sales capabilities. We expect you to lead by example, improve and streamline existing processes, tackle technical debt head-on and encourage and promote self-service platform features wherever possible.
If you're enthusiastic about joining a team of smart, hardworking analysts, engineers and architects passionate about solving hard problems through dedication and a keen appreciation of craftsmanship in software development, this Adobe team is for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
What you'll Do
* Lead the effort to instill technical product management standards and a focused approach to building a leading edge product roadmap
* Present to Director/Sr. Director/VP level partners every quarter on product roadmap attainment based on analytics and insight.
* Partner with Sales Ops to understand their requirements and distill into a meaningful roadmap upon which architecture and engineering can deliver
* Partner with 5-6 engineering managers across geographies each supervising 1-2 scrum teams to deploy innovative Sales Platform features, enhancements and bug fixes.
* Identify talent development opportunities and drive an agenda of constant learning and product management improvement.
What you need to succeed
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters Degree preferred.
* 10+ years demonstrated ability in software product management.
* Excellent communications skills both written and spoken, and proven track record to influence executive partners.
* Practical knowledge of business processes, enterprise applications (CRM/Salesforce Automation, Customer Success Automation, Professional Services Administration and complex integrations) and organizational structures that support enterprise, commercial and partner selling motions.
* End user knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Microsoft Dynamics for Sales is advantageous.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and align multiple partners across various levels of the organization and geographies.
* Interest in mentoring and growing product managers while fostering a focused product approach in everything we do.
* Attention to detail with a proactive attitude and the ability to work as part of a distributed team across North America, India and Romania.
* Intense curiosity and a sincere interest in learning new technologies, platforms, business processes.