Senior Technical Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPgM) to execute large-scale programs in the Adobe Business Platform. This position will enable optimal customer experiences that allow our business customers to get the most out of their Adobe relationship. Are you a self-starter who can drive intricate programs throughout the project life cycle?
We would love for you to:
* Build and coordinate all aspects of a program, including: detailed project plans, resource allocations, risks/issues remediation, status reporting, budget management, and is primary 'go to' person for project details.
* Maintain a deep, technical end-to-end understanding of the solution being built, its upstream and downstream dependencies and impacts, and proliferate the awareness and critical changes needed to support the initiative.
* Be seen as a subject matter leader, and can cover for any other role in the meeting: Product Management, Engineering, Architecture, QA, etc. We seek a candidate who has a firm knowledge of business goals, and find creative solutions for engineering problems yielding the fastest time to market.
* Coordinate multiple concurrent programs, varying in size/scope/complexity, spanning across several different teams and organizations.
* Build material(s) that can be consumed at various levels of the organization - from executive-level presentations, to finite-level materials to be consumed by project/program teams.
* Proactively identify risks in all assigned areas; work with teams and management to mitigate these risks before they become issues.
* Actively engage and influence people at all levels: from front-line team members to VPs, SVPs, and C-level executives, connecting continuously to partners throughout the organization.
* Understand and bring visibility to technical challenges, and optimally articulate and navigate through options that deliver the best customer experience.
* Be steadfast in the pursuit of delivery excellence; ensure ALL project team members have clear line of sight on the goals, expectations, and success criteria, and are setting the table to ensure success.
We would love someone who is:
* Very organized with outstanding attention to detail; understands the what, why, when, how and who to drive better solutions.
* Self-starter with extensive program management experience on large scale initiatives; background in business process management and PMO-best practices a strong plus
* Knowledgeable of cloud-based software development, preferably in ecommerce, software licensing, payments and/or administration.
* Experienced in an always-on, services-based infrastructure/architecture, ensuring unparalleled customer experience scaled to address future demands.
* Technically curious and learns how processes and systems work without being asked.
* Comfortable presenting to everyone from C-level to the Individual Contributor
* Experienced in leading large-scale programs across organizations in a matrixed, globally-diverse workforce!
* Knowledgeable of Scrum methodology.
* Experienced with applications such as Jira, or other workload (Backlog) management tools and project management tools required.
* Bachelor's degree / 8+ years of solid experience