Senior Product Marketing Manager, Document Cloud
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Digital Media business at Adobe is a multi-billion dollar business and customer engagement & retention is one of the top strategic priorities for the company. The Digital Media Engagement team is responsible for defining the strategy & operating framework for driving customer engagement while growing customer lifetime value across Creative Cloud and Document Cloud. The Digital Media Engagement team has a single, but complex mission: make our existing customers engage more frequently and more deeply with Adobe products to drive retention.
In this role, you will be a strategic leader responsible for defining and owning the engagement strategy for our Document Cloud products. You will be responsible for understanding the overall business objectives for the segment and build specific strategies to get users to engage more deeply with our products. You will be responsible for building out and optimizing our paid customer experiences, ensure customers are not only
successfully using the product soon after purchase, but continue to be engaged with the products for years to come. In this highly cross-functional role, you will also be expected to lead the execution of your strategy across the Campaign Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Product and Growth teams.
The role will require a combination of critical thinking, customer empathy and the ability to go deep into the data (both quantitative and qualitative) to determine the right strategy to move the needle on our key business metrics. The role requires strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
What You Need To Succeed
* Proven ability to take initiative on new projects and drive complex, ambiguous issues to resolution
* Results oriented and data driven. Must have strong analytical skills and an ability to quickly turn data into actionable insights. Excellent at quickly digesting new data, including test results, and guiding strategies based on these insights
* Demonstrated history of building conviction and a strong point of view, built on a deep understanding of audiences, markets, products and competitive landscapes
* Demonstrated ability to foster partnerships with core partner teams including Product Management, Campaign Marketing, Growth, and Program/Project Management
* Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent team with professionalism and self-sufficiency
* Strong written and verbal communicator, highly articulate, makes arguments in a compelling manner
* Fast-learner, with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things
* Global cultural awareness and experience with in-region teams
* Outstanding sense of humor!