Senior Marketing Manager, Adobe Stock Go-to-Market
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is creating the world's most unique and diverse marketplace for stock assets. The Adobe Stock Go-to-Market (GTM) organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. You will be influencing across all levels of Adobe's Marketing, eCommerce sales and Product organizations to grow the business through new customer acquisition initiatives. Your experience in eCommerce funnel optimization, SaaS business model, and online marketing strategies will be foundational to driving business growth through new customer acquisition.
What You'll Do
* Lead the weekly/quarterly/annual performance of your area of the business.
* Define and prioritize which opportunities we should pursue to grow the business.
* Partner with Product Management, Marketing and Finance teams to build quarterly and annual plans for delivering our fiscal goals.
* Drive cross-functional efforts to execute on actions that drive customer acquisition success, measuring outcomes and course-correcting when necessary.
* Use data to drive plans: work with analysts to identify gaps and opportunities in the funnel and build optimization plan to drive marketing and conversion effectiveness through cross-functional influence.
* Influence senior management to invest in your priorities.
* Proactively identify and mitigate risks and potential obstacles to your business objectives.
* Maintain strong communication with global partners to represent their needs in your planning here at headquarters, and ensure that the impact of strategies, programs and improvements will help deliver our regional revenue goals.
What You Need to Succeed
* Proven success in matrixed environments requiring significant collaboration, rapidly anticipating, and adapting to shifting priorities.
* Strong experience leading cross-functional multidisciplinary teams to launch high-impact business initiatives. Extensive experience leading complex projects to completion.
* Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate, and execute to address critical business issues.
* Solid analytical and quantitative skills with ability to data to build a performance story.
* Demonstrated excellence in conceptual thinking and analytical problem-solving.
* The desire and ability to take a stand and advocate a course of action, communicating supporting facts and data to back up your position.
* Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels.
* An optimist, hardworking and self-motivated individual with strong work ethic.
* BS/BA with 7+ years of ecommerce/SaaS experience in high-tech or management consulting experience
* MBA preferred