Sales Compensation Analyst - Workfront
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
What you'll Do
* Train sales team members on compensation structure, mechanics, policies, and resources, creating visibility to personal performance and driving results
* Ensure cross-functional alignment with Sales Operations, Sales Finance, TA Operations regarding company policies and process
* Manage compensation plan(s) operations and work with management to ensure accurate compensation drivers, quota targets, and attainment.
* Work with business managers to determine appropriate compensation plan for new hires/transfers
* Manage validations & comp submission results autonomously and continuously seek to improve existing processes
* Develop and manage controls required for accurate payment of commissions
* Collaborate with Comp Finance to provide accurate and timely payments to field employees
* Develop, maintain and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation and sales team metrics.
* Collaborate with Sales Operations and Sales Leadership to improve compensation plan design
* Manage projects, such as data analysis, process improvement, report building, commissions modeling
* Manage compensation planning, optimize revenue-generating behavior, and identify key trends/insights, enabling business partners to overachieve
What you need to succeed
Required: Excel, Powerpoint, SFDC
Nice to have: PBI, SQL
Communication, organization, ability to manage tight deadlines
Adaptable, analytical, and problem solver