Product Manager, Partner Ecosystem
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a collaborative Product Manager to join our team. We are building strategy for next-gen Digital Experience solutions, identifying, and executing on the key products between Adobe and our partner solutions; including Microsoft. You will drive product integration requirements to deliver real customer value. The focus will be to deeply understand Adobe partner products and strategies; and identify areas where product integration would create new value and competitive offerings for both companies. Are you interested in learning more about the Adobe and Microsoft strategic partnership? Learn more about it here.
What you'll do
* Build out a partner strategy for growth products and next-gen services within the Digital Experience organization
* Define product integration requirements and work with partners on the development of joint solutions
* Keep up to date with the market, including partner products and strategic investment areas
* Identify new areas for integration with Microsoft technologies by analyzing customer requirements, market trends, gaps and business impact
* Develop product requirements and integrate them into the product roadmap based on data and input from the business
* Work with Adobe solution product team to hand off the integration requirements for their backlog prioritization
* Work with product marketing teams to communicate key messages and customer value for field and customer facing collateral
* Act as a consultant to Adobe solution teams who are investigating integrations with Microsoft products
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong product management and technical background with a good understanding of what products do, how they are architected, and how they integrate with others
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science preferred
* 3+ years working with product management in a technical area
* Sound business judgement to be able to identify areas of opportunity and priority
* Curiosity and ability to see and consider out-of-the-box ideas
* Present opportunities and influence management and stakeholders