Outreach Manager for Adobe.com
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Spark is a team of passionate storytellers, technology innovators, and change agents. Adobe is incubating our startup-like business to re-think (from the ground up!) the way people build and publish content, on devices and in the cloud. It's our aim to deliver outstanding experiences that allow students, teachers, non-profits, small businesses - really anyone with something to say - to design something that will stand out and impress their audiences, and have fun doing it.
As an Outreach Manager on Spark's SEO and Web Marketing team, you will own the end-to-end outreach pipeline, be expected to expand our acquisition efforts, and assist in driving organic traffic to Spark. You will help source, contact, and build relationships with relevant influencers and digital content publishers to further grow the brand awareness of Adobe Spark. You will also develop and initialize new outreach strategies, campaigns, and tactics. And you will work collaboratively with marketing, content, and design teams to execute on all of these initiatives to help scale our SEO efforts.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. This person will be both creative and analytical, and is comfortable working both collaboratively and autonomously. We're looking for someone who is passionate about building relationships, focused on making business impact, loves to 'nerd out' on SEO, and is naturally curious about how to move the needle for organic user growth.
What you'll do
* Design, develop and scale a best-in-class organic search outreach program to promote rich content and capabilities on Adobe.com and related properties.
* Lead, mentor, and develop SEO outreach strategists as a subject matter leader to deliver comprehensive quarterly outreach campaigns grounded in data and customer insights.
* Perform email outreach, relationship marketing and content marketing initiatives.
* Build, maintain and manage a database of relevant and vetted prospects
* Ensure the quality of prospects, outreach emails, and promotional content
* Partner with Comms and Social team to lead and grow relationships with relevant bloggers and influencers to promote category specific content and functionality.
* Define measurable goals and critical metrics, set priorities and run a backlog of outreach/promotion tasks to achieve quarterly targets through outreach campaigns for each business category.
* Develop and successfully drive an organic referring domains program to increase qualified organic traffic and land published links to relevant content on Adobe.com
* Educate product, design and development teams on content outreach/promotion methodologies.
What you'll need to succeed
* 3+ years designing outreach campaigns and developing content promotion strategies for big brands with a proven ability to establish key performance indicators to measure success vs. key objectives
* Develop outreach strategies, influencer and ambassador programs to increase the organic search footprint.
* Experience using outreach software and automation to scale content promotion.
* Experience with keyword search, ranking and analytical skills to test hypotheses for outreach effectiveness and make adjustments to achieve business outcomes (e.g., traffic goals, search rankings, etc.)
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team and manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
* Strong organizational skills, in addition to excellent time management skills
* Strong communication to articulate a vision and drive multiple matrixed teams to come together and produce a positive outcome
* Previous experience with Google search console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Omniture / Adobe Analytics, or Amplitude is a plus