Lead Marketing Performance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a member of the Marketing Planning and Analysis (MP&A) team you will be a part of an industry leading analytics team that is key to helping Adobe expand its customer base and reach new audiences. Our team supports the company's growth through using various analytical tools (Marketing Mix Models, Multi-touch attribution, Lifetime value) to optimize marketing programs and understand overall campaign performance. This role will be focused on understanding our brand and awareness marketing campaigns and tying their impact to various customer metrics.
What you'll do
* Develop deep partnerships with campaign marketing, finance, regional marketing teams, and analytics teams to understand how the brand and awareness campaigns are penetrating our target audience and impacting business metrics.
* Play a vital role in pulling together a comprehensive story from all the various marketing activities that are happening across channels, regions, products and customer journey stages.
* Help to diagnose business metric performance and quantify the impact that marketing campaigns are contributing
* Consolidate and interpret marketing performance through the lens of many tools and analytical approaches into a comprehensive view for management.
What you'll need to succeed
* 5+ years work experience in consulting, finance, strategy, marketing analytics, or a related field
* Proficient in Excel and experience working with SQL
* Strong analytical skills including experience defining metrics for awareness and brand campaigns
* Experience performing data analysis to identify trends and measure impact
* Understanding of finance budgeting and planning processes
* Motivated and intellectually curious individual who is ready to dig into data, pay high attention to detail, and develop solutions to problems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence and connect with credibility and confidence
* Structured, results-oriented approach to problem solving, with outstanding interpersonal skills, high initiative, and strong leadership potential
* Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Products and the customer base that we serve