Industry Strategist, Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
* Position: Industry Strategist, Financial Services
* Business Unit: WWFO
* Location: New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is driving our next phase of growth by building deep and dynamic partnerships with our most strategic enterprise accounts. We are investing our best thinking and resources to help the financial services industry (FSI) to transform their experiences and accelerate their rate of innovation in a rapidly evolving industry.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to help drive the strategy, messaging and partnerships that will grow Adobe's footprint in this industry. As a Principal FSI industry strategist, you will partner with a diverse ecosystem of sales, customer success, solution consulting and digital strategists to bolster our value proposition and enable a coordinated go-to-market strategy. You will also engage with senior executives as an ambassador for our industry vision. This high-visibility role resides within the Americas Enterprise Sales organization and reports to the Director of Industry Strategy for Financial Services.
* Assist in developing Adobe's perspective on customer experience in FSI with opportunities to collaborate with digital strategists, technologists, data scientists, and other specialists to craft a powerful point-of-view.
* Build a vision and compelling positioning that resonates with executives.
* Identify and develop an ecosystem of data providers and industry specific technology partnerships to solve for a broader set of industry challenges.
* Monitor the performance of the overall Americas financial services business and drive long-term growth by coordinating our strategy across Adobe functions and partners.
* Typical activities include convening the industry ecosystem on a regular basis, working with sales leaders on go-to-market planning, helping marketing teams with industry messaging, enabling the field on how to present our FSI point-of-view, advocating with product teams on FSI customer requirements, and aligning with partners on delivery of industry solutions.
* Present our industry point-of-view to senior customers and prospects in account meetings, customer roundtables, Adobe conferences, and industry events.
* This is a role for someone who enjoys building customer relationships, opening new doors, speaking at conferences, and helping business leaders achieve success on their digital initiatives!
What you need to succeed
Overall, your success is measured by driving growth in Adobe's Financial Services vertical by helping set the vision for experience led digital transformation in financial services and by positioning Adobe as a key strategic partner in this process.
* Experience and credibility in financial services (banking, wealth management, insurance or fintechs), either client-side or as a trusted adviser, in digital initiatives (7+ years).
* Experience driving digital transformation initiatives along with an understanding of the technologies and tactics needed to operationalize them.
* Specific experience in the effective use of data (collection, integration, segmentation, activation, and compliance requirements) in financial services
* Entrepreneurial approach to finding new growth levers for the business.
* Outstanding executive presence and presentation skills, with the ability to inspire and engage senior level executives.
* Highly collaborative with ability to lead through influence in a matrixed environment.
* Exceptional written communication including interest in authoring thought-provoking points-of-view and conducting customer and market research.
* Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations.
* Willingness to travel up to 25% (post-COVID)
Get to know the team
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations
* Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
* Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
* Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that's why our dynamic working environment has received awards throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, builds an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success.
* At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
* If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
* Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.