Head of Red Team
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you the best of the best in Offensive Security? Strive to make a difference, then we want you! Adobe's Vulnerability Labs is hiring a Head of Red Team/Principal Offensive Security Engineer to lead our Red Team and test the security resiliency of Adobe capabilities. In this position, we tackle some of Adobe's toughest tasks, finding and exploiting weaknesses, testing control effectiveness, and delivering information to our security community to help them build adversary resilient capabilities and stay ahead of adversaries.
What you'll Do
* Lead development and implementation of Red Team campaigns.
* Subject matter advisor on emulating adversaries, their routines, and stress testing controls.
* Builds coverage plans for reconnaissance efforts and governs that principles for prioritizing testing efforts for exploitable opportunities.
* Responsible for building out Red Team processes and capabilities.
* Expert hands-on use of test tools and exploits.
* Apply chaining of exploits to explore all phases of the kill chain.
* Find and pressure test controls from different adversary vantage points.
* Inspires development of an arsenal of exploits for continuous automated exploit testing in order to reduce manual toil and boring repetition.
* Keep up to date on the latest adversary trends, exploits, and threats.
* Invite and mentor other team members to work on campaigns.
* Analyze your results and presents to senior members of the technology community.
* Collaborate with Adobe teams and guide security features in Adobe capabilities.
* Recruits for the Red Team and supports hiring security talent.
* Publish blog articles and present talks at conferences.
What you need to succeed
* 10+ years working in a Red Team or Bug Bounty program.
* 5+ Leading Red Teams or Offensive Security programs.
* Your appetite for learning is unending.
* You have a passion to win and be #1.
* Excellent reconnaissance skills that surpass your peers.
* Confidence to create and deliver against successful campaigns.
* Demonstrable proficiency in using remote code exploits, code injection, security misconfigurations to gain access the hard way.
* Legendary at using Burp, NMAP, and Kali to achieve your outcomes.
* Able to achieve lateral movement post exploit phase.
* CEH, OSCP, and/or OSCE, a plus.
* Cloud and Kubernetes expertise, a plus.
* Ability or desire to build your own tools or exploits, a plus.
* Bug Bounty track record and ranking, a plus.
* Submitted CVE's on the National Vulnerability Database (NVD), a plus.
* Known industry luminary, a plus.
* You have well formed opinions supported by facts.
* You can communicate and have excellent written skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.