Enterprise Sign ISS
Employment Type: Full-Time
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
One of Adobe's primary goals is to continue the growth of the company as an innovative and significant provider of enterprise-class software solutions! Adobe Sign is looking for an Account Executive to build lasting client relationships within our enterprise accounts. The Sign Renewal Specialist is responsible for sourcing, closing and retaining new Adobe Sign customers. This role will also partner with the larger Document Cloud Field Sales teams in the sale of Adobe software and solutions. This includes the development of long-term relationships with new and existing customers as well as the development of account plans.
The Sign AE, Inside Sales will be measured through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with customers, partners and other internal sales personnel. This individual will also navigate an enterprise level SaaS-based organization to demonstrate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
This role will ideally be based in the Seattle, SJ, SF or Lehi office supporting our Enterprise customer base.
What You'll Do
* Provide client relationship management for new and existing clients in an effort to meet and exceed Adobe Sign revenue targets within the territory.
* Be a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply Adobe tools to achieve their business objectives.
* Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable.
* Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives. This includes maintain accurate and detailed reporting.
* Partner closely with enterprise Sales Executive and consult with other team members (solutions consulting/engineering services/customer support) to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client satisfaction.
* Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
* Build strong, positive relationships with the client as well as Adobe's internal solution business units by understanding their needs and business objectives.
* Improve overall customer satisfaction.
* Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Adobe software and service offerings.
* Communicate consistently with clients throughout the sales & relationship lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed.
What You Need To Succeed
* Minimum 3+ years proven track record of account management/inside sales experience.
* Ability to forge and maintain positive and collaborative business relationships.
* Proven analytical and computer skills.
* Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
* Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customer relationships and make recommendations for each account.
* Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/ opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
* Ability to work optimally in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations.
* Creative problem-solving approach.
* Experience in selling an emerging.
* BS/BA Degree required or equivalent practical experience.