Sr. Research Associate, Analytical Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of 'off-the-shelf' gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
SR. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT
We are currently seeking an energetic and experienced individual with Viral Vector and/or T cell therapy analytical method development background to join our Analytical Development team. The successful candidate will contribute to the advancement of Adicet's product pipeline by performing analytical method development and qualification, design and execute characterization study and other assigned tasks. You will also be expected to independently perform experiments, organize, analyze and present results and conclusions.
The individual will work as part of the Analytical Development team in collaboration with QC, Process Developments, Research, and external collaborators, in order to meet project timelines.
* Develop and perform flow cytometry, ELISA, cellular cytotoxicity, qPCR and other analytical assays to enable the characterization, release testing and stability monitoring of cell therapy drug products.
* Participate and perform analytical method technical transfer to Quality Control (QC), Contract Testing Laboratories (CTL) and Contract Development Manufacturing Organizations (CDMO).
* Create and compile technical and regulatory documents including but not limited to analytical study data summaries and reports, analytical method development reports, method qualification/validation protocols and reports, standard operating procedures (SOP).
* Perform data analysis and present results to the team.
* BS or MS in biological sciences or a related field is required.
* 2+ years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry.
* Hands on experience in cell culture, cell-based assays, immunoassays, and flow cytometry.
* Experience in designing and executing multicolor Flow cytometry experiments is required.
* Experience analyzing flow cytometry data using FlowJo or other similar platforms required.
* Experience with T cell testing and analysis is preferred.
* Experience with data processing software such as GraphPad Prism, FlowJo or similar.
* Ability to work independently, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Highly motivated, organized and disciplined record keeping; strong attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in writing SOPs is preferred.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.