Associate Account Executive - West Coast Region
Employment Type: Full-Time
Global provider of market leading solutions. Dynamic team culture. Competitive bonus programs. Collaborative cross-functional teams. World class benefits. Challenging and Rewarding work.
At Aderant, we power the world's leading law and professional services firms. We focus on delivering world class products and services which are developed, marketed, sold, and supported by superior talent. The expertise and talent of our people have made us the largest independent provider of law firm technology in the world, and our people will drive our success in the future.
The Law Firm Associate Account Executive is responsible for various sales activities, from lead generation through closure of assigned opportunities. Reporting to the Director of Sales and supporting existing Law Firm Account Executives, the position is based out of Atlanta, GA. They will have the opportunity to be trained extensively by the best talent in the industry, utilizing the best sales tools and methodologies for a long-lasting career.
* The ability to hunt, prospect and generate qualified leads within set geographical territory.
* Eager to learn and have the aptitude for starting, building and maintaining relationships with our clients.
* Demonstrates excellent communication skills both written and oral, professional qualities and demeanor that commands attention and respect from the entire client base.
* Call on and network with both prospects and existing customers both over the phone and in person in order to build confidence and develop win/win solutions.
* Coordinate with Client Experience team in managing client upgrades
* They need to proactively stay on top of sales opportunities while navigating through various customer organizations. This is all driven by a high frequency of contact via phone, email and in person with new potential clients for new sales.
* Possess a strong ability to create new sales approaches while creating solutions that deal with novel ways to solve customer challenges.
* Demonstrate strong negotiation skills by effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
* Committed to gaining and exhibiting a deep knowledge of Aderant offerings; Relishes ongoing, self-initiated learning, assimilates new information quickly, welcomes feedback and applies knowledge to practical use on the job.
* The will and desire to be a team player. Must work hard for yourself, your team and your company.
Skills & Requirements
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Business with a concentration in finance, marketing, sales management or supply chain management preferred.
* 1+ years of experience selling at the C-level or to business owners, software preferred.
* Proven sales quota attainment track record.
* Proven new business development skills.
* Will to travel (up to 50%)
* Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
* Analytical, negotiation and organizational skills
* Proficient in computer skills, specifically MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
* Desire and ability to relocate for professional and financial promotion (the business will pay for relocation)
If you are driven, resourceful, able to solve problems and think on your feet, we want to talk to you. This position is the future sales star of Aderant! Once this candidate has proven their value, they will have the opportunity to be promoted into an Account Executive position with significant career & six figure earning potential.
Aderant, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global industry leader in providing comprehensive legal business management software for law firms and other professional services organizations. Aderant is a market leader in technology solutions for practice and financial management, ebilling, knowledge management, business intelligence, matter planning, calendaring and docketing. Aderant is an established and trusted partner with its versatile and innovative technology solutions, superior customer service and reliable implementation process. Aderant operates as a unit of Roper Technologies, a constituent of the S&P 500®, Fortune 1000® and the Russell 1000® indices.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications