Senior Solution Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Senior Solution Architect is responsible for estimating, crafting, implementing and/or managing change to client solutions. You will work with external Acxiom clients to gather and translate customer requirements into solutions, through architecture and design artifacts, and provide technical leadership to the project or account team, ensuring both the client's and Acxiom's overall business strategy and technical vision are incorporated into the solution. You will be responsible for the end-to-end solution design and provide technical leadership throughout the implementation project. You will provide client support that requires a focus on consulting for the proposed solution, process improvements, issue resolution, research of client data inquiries, and working closely with internal and external associates.
*This role can be located almost anywhere in the U.S.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with client to collect requirements, perform scoping & estimation for new client implementations and handle change requests
- Identify client's business needs and engage in most efficient solution method for changes/solutions
- Provide direction with technical and business partner requirements and overall project plan as it relates to the solution. Provide input into risk mitigation assessment and ensure data solution design fulfills functional and technical requirements and can consistently meet progress against service level agreements (SLAs).
- Transform customer requirements information into logical process flows, considering cost, portability, compatibility, and usability as well as Acxiom corporate initiatives
- Build detailed design specifications from high level design and business requirements to include: Data Ingestion, Hygiene and Recognition, data models and mapping, data aggregations, data mart integration with 3rd-party tools, reports, outputs, and custom process design
- Set expectations with account teams and clients on expected service levels and support
- Perform impact analysis to evaluate impact of changes to existing system
- Accountable for the accuracy, process, integrity, quality, and stewardship of client solution architecture
- Educate internal Acxiom associates and external clients on the solution, tech stack, capabilities, constraints, support levels, and services
- Provide technical leadership to the account team ensuring we have strong account management procedures to meet client expectations and ensure the quality of the services we deliver
- Partner with the customer to understand, maintain, and improve solution roadmap and have a deep understanding of the business value we provide our customers
- Responsible for having end to end knowledge of the solution
- Critical issue point for research and issue resolution
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Acxiom and industry technologies, verticals and lines of business to help align client business needs to products, solutions and services offered.