Senior Partnership Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary
A Partnership Manager for Martech within Marketing Services is responsible for managing multiple Acxiom partner relationships. This individual will meet or exceed revenue goals achieved through the partner's sale or use of Acxiom products, offerings and services.
The MarTech partner manager evaluates, negotiates and manages the ongoing relationship of key strategic business partnerships with MarTech technology partners such as select CDP's, Adobe, Google, Salesforce and Tealium. This person assists in the creation of joint vision, strategy, and tactics involving the strategic partnerships that person manages. Additionally, that person will develop domain expertise, manage key external relationships, and exercise thought leadership. Coordination across the Acxiom organization is critical to the success of a partnership, and this person must have the ability to communicate, lead and drive organizational success between Acxiom, the partner and any other key stakeholders to accomplish partnership goals.
What you will do:
- Establish and maintain a shared plan for success with the partner, including shared goals for revenues, offering/service delivery, innovation and performance/client satisfaction
- Product/engineering/delivery coordination (requirements, opportunity identification, technology deployment, service deployment, compliance)
- Internal communication of partner use cases and value props
- Support requests for assistance from partner teams either directly or through referrals to appropriate Acxiom team
- Promote connections between Acxiom account teams
- Educate Acxiom's account teams and wider organization (sales support, marketing, product) about the partner's offerings and unique capabilities and requirements
- For each partner, maintain a shared pipeline of potential deals
- Monitor status of all activity related to the partnership
- Work with partner to ensure regular reporting on use of Acxiom products to enable billing and to support Acxiom's internal measurement systems