Manager Analytics - Data Advancement
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Manager role requires strong experience in analytics, ability to manage/lead a team of analysts, and the ability to work with sales folks utilizing data product and business skills, i.e. what will help illustrate the value of data products for a given company. Cross-sell appropriate opportunities, data product prospects ACOE, ACOE clients data products.
What You Will Do:
- Work collaboratively with sales folks, ideally at an industry level.
- Ability to guide/advise analysts on team; focus analysis on what will best illustrate data product's value to client, or prospect.
- Mentor and grow team members
- Define and optimize financial metrics, both direct and indirect revenue.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and support development of analytic solutions based on company data products.
- Research and implement new analytic techniques or methodologies as needed for specific projects or analyses.
- Regular meetings with sales folks; guiding them on possible ways to address their needs. Further, filtering out lower value opportunities. Translating needs to team for execution.
- Comfort with handling multiple priorities at once and pivoting focus as necessary
STRONG UNDERSTANDING IN AREAS TEAM WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Predictive modeling and machine learning to improve and optimize client usage, adoption and benefit of data.
- Statistical techniques to perform predictions, analyze patterns, and uncover hidden stories told through data.
- Preparation of analysis datasets by appending data, deduping, loading data to analysis application, and merging with other datasets.
- Leverage a variety of statistical analysis tools (SAS, R, Python) to facilitate analytic discovery.
- Communication of findings to internal and external business partners.
- Knowledge of advanced predictive analytics (GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting Trees)
What You Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics) or related degree programs and 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Master's Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics) or related degree programs and 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Team Player - Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range individuals and skill sets
- Knowledge of various statistical software programming languages (SAS, R, Python).
- Experience with data mining and statistical/machine learning techniques.
- Ability to interpret business problems and identify optimal solutions.
- Attention to detail and time management to manage high quality, client-ready work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Looker, Microsoft BI, Tableau)
- Experience with automating processes using a variety of tools and platforms
- Experience working with global data
- Experience working with agencies
- Experience with digital data
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS)
PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.