Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Business System Analyst (BSA) collaborates with client and internal business teams regarding business problems, issues, and opportunities in the context of business requirements throughout the delivery lifecycle. You will analyze business information, translate requirements into functional specifications, and champions client and/or internal business needs while balancing climate, priorities, capabilities, and constraints of client and Acxiom environments.
**WHAT YOU WILL DO:**
- Use expertise to lead project teams to select the approach that best fit requirement initiative needs, and acquires partner and project team agreement to the approach selected. Able to resolve how and when to modify a selected approach is key.
- Optimally leads internal and external partner relationships and expectations, keeping them engaged, adaptable, and proactive in working toward project goals and objectives.
- Recognizes opportunities beyond the underlying business needs and issues, consulting the partners in exploring these areas of opportunities.
- Establishes metrics and measurements to supervise, assess, and report on the quality of business analysis work, to help see opportunities for improvement and possible solutions within the Requirements Management practices and processes.
- Enable partners to understand the new capabilities, boundaries, dependencies, constraints, and assumptions from a business perspective.
- Understands the business architecture (structure, people, processes, technology) that supports an organization's strategy, and can assess enterprise business capabilities and gaps that may prevent the organization from achieving desired outcomes.
- Develops, maintains, and demonstrates extensive knowledge of clients' and Acxiom's technical and business environments.
- Identifies requirements scope and work and plans for requirements gathering accordingly.
- Coordinates contributions to ongoing improvement of requirements standards, reusable requirements and requirements management techniques.
- Prepares agenda and materials to ensure meetings are effective. Facilitates meetings and communicates effectively. Uses proficient meeting leadership skills to keep discussions focused and organized.
- Understands client's business issues and goals related to marketing databases/solutions and makes recommendations related to new/improved solutions.
- Understands and effectively applies appropriate business analysis techniques to coordinate and synthesize large amounts of information into a simplified view.
**WHAT YOU WILL NEED:**
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience
- Bachelors Degree Desired
- Ability to comprehend business needs and translate into technical requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
**WHAT SETS YOU APART:**
- Certified Business Analysis Professional Certification and requirements to maintain certification
- Experience with application design and development
- Experience with real-time and batch processing
- Competent with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
**PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:**
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
**ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):**
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.