Manager, Digital Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full-Time
Manager, Digital Supply Chain
Job Title: Manager, Digital Supply Chain
Reporting To: Senior Manager, Digital Supply Chain
Department: Global Digital Commerce / Digital Supply Chain
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's our people.
We're currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, https://blog.activision.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As a Manager, Digital Supply Chain you will support the Senior Manager of Digital Supply Chain in all major aspects of global digital supply chain, digital content configuration and product release execution.
This includes working with content creation leads with content set-up and delivery to internal and external digital storefront partners with the Global Digital Commerce team. Additionally, through coordination and communication with key internal stakeholders (Commercial Leaders, Business Units/Product Management, Production, Operations, Legal, Consumer/Digital Marketing, and Media teams), this person will drive process efficiencies to deliver accurate and timely content that helps maximize the net contribution of revenue. The right candidate will be excellent in developing and fostering relationships both externally and internally and have experience working with large teams and organizations. The Manager will maintain a holistic view of the processes, timelines, and specifications required to sell digital content in all our partners' stores, as well as managing workflows and relationships with the teams that bring our content to market. In addition, the Manager will build and leverage an end-to-end familiarity with the various internal and external content systems to identify emerging needs and champion the creation and adoption of new tools and processes that streamline global digital supply chain operations.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Digital Supply Chain Management and Subject Matter Expert
* Manage at least one DSC specialist and assist Senior Manager with overall supervisory aspects of other indirect reports
* Provide expertise in every facet of digital supply chain and digital distribution as well as the technical opportunities - and limitations - of the various digital and in-game storefronts.
* Centralize and share this knowledge to maximize the performance, creativity, and efficiency of the teams we interact with.
* Lead DSC guidance and support around the configuration of our digital products by working with key stakeholders across departments, studios, and platform-holders.
* Ensure that needs specific to the regional markets are properly socialized within the broader context of the global organization.
* Foster clear lines of communication between the business and our partners to ensure consistent and accurate operational results.
* Provide key recommendations on feasibility and solutions to new, unique and/or creative digital product configuration ideas.
Process Improvement, Documentation, and Implementation
* Manage overall DSC processes amongst DSC team members and key stakeholders to maximize efficiency, meet deadlines in a timely manner, and achieve content release execution successfully.
* Oversee constant updating of process documentation to help reduce complexity for interacting with digital storefronts and to quickly onboard new team members and key stakeholders
* Lead process improvements through identification and implementation of updated tools processes.
Project Management of Commercial Assets and DSC Projects
* Manager direct and indirect DSC team specialists to liaise with asset creators, product managers, marketing managers, and operations teams to ensure that all assets required by digital partners to activate our commercial plans and publish our content are created, approved, and ingested on time and to specification.
* Plan, schedule, prioritize, and route all the inter-disciplinary projects that needs to happen for accurate and timely publishes.
* Lead in maintaining alignment within the company on the operational nuance of our go-to-market plans.
* Oversee DSC specialists' support for the Digital Commerce team in managing our digital partners' wholesale pricing submissions for all content, including new releases, re-pricing, and promotional discounting.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Managerial experience overseeing direct reports and/or major projects requiring key inputs from cross-functional/interdisciplinary stakeholders
* Solid experience with Microsoft Office - especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
* High level of organization and the ability to prioritize concurrent projects and tasks. Should be able to handle time and accuracy pressured situations to meet deadlines and deliver consistent work.
* Self-starter with a proactive, can-do approach and the ability to pick up projects and complete work independently.
* Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy, diligence, and care.
* Excellent oral and written business communication skills.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.