Concept Artist - Call of Duty Mobile
Employment Type: Full-Time
Concept Artist - Call of Duty Mobile (Contract)
Concept Artist - Call of Duty: Mobile
As Concept Artist on Call of Duty: Mobile, you will work with the Art Director and Content Design team to author compelling new visuals in support of live operations content. You will use your ability to quickly create and clearly convey concepts for characters, weapons, supporting assets, and new features; producing exciting experiences for millions of gamers across the globe.
* Produce creative designs from initial sketches to final concepts
* Gather and organize reference for the content team
* Paint over renders and screenshots in Photoshop for feedback to vendors and partners
* Create supporting visuals for upcoming seasons and new features
* Actively contribute to the growth of the studio
* Strong knowledge of Photoshop.
* Understanding of traditional artistic skills, composition, rendering, anatomy, color theory,
perspective, lighting, environment, architectural, character, and graphic design.
* Solid drawing fundamentals, along with traditional painting and rendering techniques.
* Knowledge of 3D programs, Modo, Sketchup, etc.
* Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
* Ability to observe, research, and analyze a variety of subject matters (i.e., history, architecture,
construction, and how things are made)
* Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
* Demonstrate a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share
techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment.