Associate Product Manager, Mobile
Employment Type: Full-Time
Associate Product Manager, Mobile
Job Title: Associate Product Manager, Mobile
Reporting To: Senior Product Manager, Mobile
Department: Call of Duty Mobile
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's our people.
We're currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As a Product Manager on Call of Duty: Mobile, you will be an integral member of our Live Ops team focused on the strategy of our live ops initiatives. You will help manage all in-game events, promotions, and offers. You will not only work with other team members of the Mobile team, but you will directly interface with internal stakeholders and our developers as well. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-pace environment, running live ops, and have the drive to constantly iterate and solve problems.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
* Define the strategy (the what and the why) for our live operated monetization and engagement systems
* Set goals for these systems, measure performance against these goals, and create action plans to optimize over time
* Oversee the planning of the calendar of events, promotions, and offers that support that strategy and those goals
* Help identify areas of opportunity and partner with our Roadmap team to design new Live Ops oriented features
* Collaborate with other Product Managers and Analysts to do deep dive analyses and experiments to optimize and improve how we manage live ops
* Collaborate and set priorities with external development partners and vendors
* 2 years of product management in the gaming industry with experience in Live Ops
* A strong passion for games and gaming, especially mobile!
* Deep understanding of free-to-play games systems and economies
* A keen eye for live ops design - understanding what does and does not work
* Ability to balance a data-driven mindset with creative problem solving, while maintaining a player first mentality
* Proven track record as a strong team player, with strong verbal and communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple disciplines
* Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.