Employment Type: Full-Time
We empower the best people to help sustain our world. 100% employee-owned. Independence guaranteed.
ACRT Pacific, LLC.
'ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. We are looking for someone with experience working in the tree care industry and knowledgeable of the ANSI standards for tree trimming. Our field positions are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and seasoned professionals with experience in these fields and line of work. Our Safety Auditors perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of tree crews preforming tree removal/trim work along utility lines. Must be able to submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and audit the activities and functions of assigned tree clearance crews; Coordination of permits or other regulatory requirements; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers and attend meetings on a regular basis.
Interested candidates must submit a 1 page cover letter on their qualifications along with their resume. Requirements:
* - Must have at least 6 months working in the Utility Vegetation Management industry as a Pre Inspectr or Qualified Line Clearance Tree worker
* - Familiar with ANSI A300 pruning standards and ANSI Z133 safety standards
* -Willing and able to travel
* -ISA Arborist or CTSP certification is preferred
* -High school diploma or GED required
* -Ability to hike difficult back country terrain in challenging conditions
* -Degree in Forestry, Natural Resources or Biology preferred
* - Ability to work independently and have strong written, verbal and communication skills
* -Valid drivers license and ability to drive and operate a 4X4 vehicle
* -Spanish/English bi-lingual a plus
Additional Information: ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it's not just a job…it's YOUR Company!!! ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
* Full Time position
* Boot Allowance Program
* Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
* Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
* Group & Optional Life Insurance
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Vacation, Sick Pay & Paid Holidays
* 401k with Company match
* ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
* Employee Referral Program
* Pre-employment drug screen and background check required'
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)