Registered Professional Forester
Employment Type: Full-Time
We empower the best people to help sustain our world. 100% employee-owned. Independence guaranteed.
ACRT Pacific, LLC.
Wage Range: $26hr - $35hr Per Diems: $35.00 daily
ACRT Pacific is looking for experienced Registered Professional Foresters that are willing to travel with experience in Fire Assessments/ Investigations/ Restoration, Project Management, and familiarity with 1600 series permits. Not required but, recommended; ISA Arborist Certification, ISA Utility Specialist, FIA Certification, ARC, TRAQ. Note: This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
This is a Registered Professional Forester position that involves travel throughout the state of California.
* California Registered Professional Forester
* Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience working with GIS integrated data collection software/hardware preferred but not required
* Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, production-oriented
* Candidate must be comfortable working in an independent environment and managing a geographical area for all vegetation related activities
* Candidate must be able to work with stakeholders, utility customers, and line clearance vendors and have excellent interpersonal skills
* Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skill
* Multi-tasking and strong time management skills required
* Ability to work in varied terrain and inclement weather with flexible schedules (available nights and weekends as needed)
* Valid driver's license required
* ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
* Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 year.
* Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
* Company Cellphone
* Company Gas Card
* 401 K Match
* Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
* ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it's not just a job…it's YOUR Company!!!
* ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
* Group Life Insurance
* Optional Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
* Professional credential reimbursement
* Other Company Paid Benefits
Our workforce is essential to keeping the power on for millions of Americans who are either working to fight COVID-19 or who are staying home to stay safe. At ACRT Services our top priority is keeping our employees and those around us safe. Our business naturally lends itself to physical distancing; most of our employees work independently and are provided their own company vehicle, allowing them to avoid close contact with others. Safety has always been a core value and through this pandemic is no different. We have put in safety protocols and initiatives following the guidance of the CDC to keep our workers safe.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)