Employment Type: Full-Time
We empower the best people to help sustain our world. 100% employee-owned. Independence guaranteed.
ACRT Services, Inc.
The ACRT Pacific Junior Recruiter position will work from within the ACRT Services Human Resource department to complete full life cycle recruiting for ACRT Pacific (and other subsidiaries as necessary). This position has a heavy focus on recruiting and candidate selection for ACRT Pacific and plays a key role in advertising job openings, reviewing applicant qualifications and resumes, and ACRT's ability to attract and retain employees.
This position will be full-time work from home and can be located anywhere in the Southern California region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in full-life cycle recruiting for multiple positions across the state of California:
* Prepare, post, and manage job compliant requisitions in Applicant Tracking System
* Review candidate applications; evaluate candidate qualifications
* Complete initial candidate phone screens; evaluate candidate responses with the goal of selecting the most qualified candidates for employment
* Assist hiring managers and supervisors in conducting phone interviews for qualified candidates
* Prepare and send offer letters to candidates
* Initiate and manage background checks and drug screenings
* Coordinate start dates with candidate and manager; complete hire process in HRIS system
* Ensure all screening, selection, and hiring is performed in accordance with ACRT Services standards and relevant employment laws and regulations
* Act as the first point of contact for all inquiries about open positions, generating interest in our organization and the prospect of working here
Communicate closely and effectively with:
* Hiring managers and supervisors
* Internal stakeholders on the status of all open positions and recruiting efforts
Work with and continue to train and educate hiring managers and supervisors on recruiting compliance, timely and accurate dispositioning, and closing job requisitions.
* Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
* Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development
* Minimum: 1 year of work experience in an office environment
* Preferred: 2 or more years of experience in a full life-cycle recruiting role & 1 year of experience using Workday's Recruiting Module
* Experience providing exemplary customer service
* Possess strong time management and organizational skills
* Strong work ethic and positive attitude
* Proactive with ability to anticipate needs
* Ability to multi-task while remaining detail oriented
* Familiarity with Federal and State Labor law and OFCCP Compliance
* Ability to work with confidential information
* Works well both independently with little supervision or in a team environment
* Possesses strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and external applicants, vendors, and consultants
* Experience with Microsoft suite of products including Microsoft Excel.
* Experience with Workday Recruiting module or other Applicant Tracking System preferred but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)