Spa Massage Therapist- Full Time -Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
Employment Type: Full-Time
SPA PERSONAL PROVIDER - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa To provide and administer the very highest quality of various modalities of massage therapy and body treatments to resort and day spa guests. To do so in accordance to standards and guidelines outlined for the various therapies. To maintain a healthy, fit appearance, positive attitude and provide the guest with a complete and excellent experience. To maintain professional massage licenses or certifications in accordance with state board requirements.
What is in it for you:
* Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
* Learning programs through our Academies
* Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
* Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing: Other duties may be assigned.
* To perform in a variety of massage therapies such as Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, and Aromatherapy.
* To perform all of the body therapies, wraps and scrubs as outlined on the spa treatment menu of services.
* Provide the very highest service standard, in accordance with the treatment standards for the various therapies.
* Provide the guest with a 'complete' and excellent experience, leaving the guest relaxed, revitalized and pleased.
* To administer these therapies in the Spa treatment rooms, or when requested in the guest room.
* To understand that treatment 'presentations' and procedures are part of the overall experience, and needs to be followed in detail.
* To maintain the treatment rooms in accordance with the room standards.
* To ensure that the selection of music, lighting and room temperature are at the guests comfort level.
* To understand that they will maintain accurate inventory controls of supplies used, and also use supplies accurately, sufficiently, but not wastefully, in a manner that proves excellent quality treatments with efficient use of products.
* To learn general spa operations, and when asked to, fill in as needed, possibly escorting guests throughout the facility.
* To be responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures, and to dispose of laundry on a timely basis as outlined in the standards.
* To demonstrate punctuality for appointments, both in the Spa and for in-room service.
* To act as a representative of the Spa and its philosophy, and to reflect a healthy, fit appearance and a positive attitude.
* To assist with planning of new treatments and products.
* To adhere to uniform standards at all times.
* To adhere to on-call duties/protocols.
* To maintain a professional courteous disposition during all guest and team member interactions while at work.
* To understand that work schedules change according to business demands at the discretion of management, and to adhere to assigned work schedules at all times.
* To report any injuries, safety issues or guest incidents to a manager within designated periods.
* To keep current on all policy and procedures revisions/ changes by reading all posted memos and announcements.
* To attend all mandatory spa and hotel meetings.
* To attend all mandatory spa training sessions.
* To recommend other spa/resort facilities, programs and products to guests.
* To assist the spa management team in any other tasks as needed and deemed appropriate.
Your experience and skills include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Proper and current certification or licenses as mandated by the state of California.
* Prior practical experience in a professional environment. Spa/ hospitality experience preferred by not required.
* Strong interpersonal skills and high level of guest service orientation.
* Ability to work with a diverse population of guests and team members.
* A friendly, personable disposition and positive attitude.
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, we know that only together we can do amazing things. A community of service professionals coming together with a common purpose to welcome, connect, and serve others.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS