Resort Activities Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Resort Activities Attendant
As Resort Activities Attendant, your warm service and knowledge of all resort activities will enhance the guests experience and ensure they feel welcomed at all points in their stay. A main focus for this role will be to oversee the daily operations of our new skating rink (open between November and March).
Hotel Overview: Born of a golden era, the history of The Claremont dates back to the early days of the Gold Rush, when a Kansas farmer by the name of Bill Thornburg 'struck it rich'. The Claremont boasts an award winning Spa & The Club at The Claremont.
Our commitment to the safety of our colleagues during COVID-19:
To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Claremont Club & Spa has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Rooms, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to guests of all ages
* Welcome guests to the hotel and ensure they have an enjoyable experience
* Maintain the holiday resort activities which includes but is not limited to skating rink operations
* Ensure guests are aware of all resort activities
* Instruct guests in use of equipment and provide basic information
* Facilitate payment for resort activities
* Ensure the resort activities area is clean and well maintained
* Facilitate and present small and large scale activities independently or with other Resort Activities
* Assist in the set-up for all facilitated activities and execute clean-up duties upon completion of program, including cleaning and sanitizing of spaces and objects, before, during, and after the facilities open / activity ends.
* Contribute new activity ideas and assist in the future development of Resort Activities, as well as other programs
* Follow departmental policies and procedures
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies
* Other duties as assigned by leadership team
* Previous experience in a customer service position
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
* Frequent walking and standing throughout shift, majority of time outdoors
* Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs.
* Frequent bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling
* Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS