Guest Relations Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Guest Relations Manager
Inspiring and engaging. As a Guest Relations Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Rooms Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
* Paid time off
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401k
* Shift Meals
* Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
* Learning programs through our Academies
* Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
* Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
* Lead and manage all aspects of the Rooms departments and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
* Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
* Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
Your experience and skills include:
* Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
* Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
* Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
* Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
* Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
* Born of a golden era, the history of The Claremont dates back to the early days of the Gold Rush, when a Kansas farmer by the name of Bill Thornburg 'struck it rich'. The Claremont boasts an award winning Spa & The Club at The Claremont.
Note: Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Claremont Club & Spa is an Equal Employment Oppourtunity Employer. EOE/M/F/V/D
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS