Software Engineer II
Employment Type: Full-Time
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems, and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust, and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation's 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
The Software Engineer is responsible for building the next generation of the Accolade Marketing website along with many high-value microsites. We will be building an extremely performant and optimized website that provides simple guided self-service functions to our content teams, leveraging the fantastic content Accolade creates. We are looking to utilize the latest and greatest in web technology to provide a fantastic experience for our visitors and members alike while focusing on core fundamentals like usability and SEO. As a developer on our website team, you will be at the forefront of reinventing how we help those we serve.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
- Work with a small agile team to design and develop static websites & associated tooling meeting the team's quality standards.
- Work with a tight-knit group of development team members in Prague.
- Code in front end frameworks like React & various CMS's like Contentful
- Follow the processes and use the tools provided by our DevOps teams, in order to get our products in the platform.
- Contribute to best practices and help guide the future of our application technologies.
- Productize our tools to help create an application platform that can be used to create new applications and features quickly and consistently.
- Work with various stakeholders, services teams, and data teams to help bring our ambitious vision to life.
A LOOK OUTSIDE THE DAY TO DAY:
- You will be a part of a small team responsible for the public face of Accolade. You will be a part of shaping the technologies used.
- You will contribute to raising the bar of quality of our offering.