Industry X - Energy Focused Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed - we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0
* Take ownership of complex projects, serving as the technical and subject matter expert
* Lead execution teams to meet the needs of clients; Draw on industry best practice to inform recommendations
* Create and share thought leadership and cross-industry perspective with Energy clients
* Initiate relationships and build trust with clients to raise Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
* Manage responses to RFPs and support business development efforts
* Mentor junior members of the Strategy & Consulting Industry X team and groom them for more responsibility
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Our Commitment to You:
* Your strategic and entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
* You'll make a difference at some pretty impressive clients --Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 companies on high-profile projects.
* Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
* Access to leading-edge technology.
* Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Read More of the Job Description
Here's what you need:
* 6+ years' experience in downstream Energy Industry (Oil/Gas, Chemicals, Paper/Pulp, Natural Resources) focused on maintenance, reliability and operational excellence, driving large scale improvement programs
* 6+ years of experience consulting, as a strategist or defining process and organizational design solutions
* Proven experience in digital asset management Software Systems especially in OSI PI, SAP PM/MM, Maximo, Aspen, PTC, Primavera, Prometheus, GE Predix, Bentley, NRX Asset Hub etc
* Experience in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), connected assets, cloud solutions, data analytics, automation and control etc.
* BS/MBA in engineering or other technical discipline
Bonus points if:
* Deep expertise in Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, RCM, FMEA, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Inventory and Warehouse Management, CMMS and/or EAM
* Background in Maintenance Management, MRO Inventory Management and/or Reliability Engineering; M&R best practices, root cause analysis, criticality analysis and lifecycle management
* Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP), and/or Risk Based Inspection Professional (API 580) preferred