Scheduler - Home Health
Employment Type: Full-Time
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Scheduler you will:
* Demonstrate computer efficiency.
* Demonstrate necessary skills and knowledge to coordinate work flow.
* Assists with the organization and preparation of office projects. • Prepare reports accurately and timely.
* Communicate effectively both oral and written.
* Plan and organize work effectively and efficiently. • Demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
* Demonstrate dependability.
* Participate in professional development and training activities.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience with scheduling in the medical field; homecare scheduling experience preferred
* Minimum of one year data entry, word processing and/or medical records maintenance experience in a medical customer service environment generally required
* Attention to detail, along with excellent organizational, oral and written communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills