RN Case Manager - Registered Nurse - Home Health
Employment Type: Full-Time
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
* Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing.
* Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards.
* Manage a caseload of patients.
* Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations.
* Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
Requirements of RN Qualified Candidates:
* Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation. Bachelor's degree preferred
* Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health experience
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order