Employment Type: Full-Time
Licensed Full Time RN - $5,000.00 Sign-on bonus - ($2,500 upon hire and $2,500 after passing the 90 day probation period)
Bayside Marin provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our nurses. Current benefits include:
* Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
* Newsweek Top 10 Recovery Center
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
* Continuing Education Reimbursement for full-time staff
* On-site kitchen with delicious meals
* Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
We have full-time staff RN positions available for day shifts (6:30 AM - 7:00 PM). Shifts are 12-hours, 3 days per week with shift differentials available. All full-time RNs rotate weekend shifts.
TRAINING AND ORIENTATION
All new-hire RNs will attend a 2-week orientation that spans one week.
* Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
* Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
* Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox, medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to medications, etc.
* Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
* Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in providing direct patient care.
* Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
* Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed efficiently and accurately as directed.
* Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
* Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as directed.
* Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients, visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an effective manner.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Prefer one year of nursing experience within the clinical area of service provided by the facility.
* Current RN license as required by California
* CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
* First aid may be required based on state or facility
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)