Reservations Sales Agent - Pleasant Holidays
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pleasant Holidays is one of the largest travel wholesalers in the United States specializing in vacation travel to the Hawaiian Islands, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Mexico, Middle East, South Pacific (Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand & Tahiti), Asia & Japan, the United States & Canada, and cruise vacations worldwide is seeking Reservation Sales Agents. This is an in-bound call center that does not involve telemarketing or making cold calls.
Pleasant Holidays is a subsidiary of the Automobile Club of Southern California, a diversified insurance, roadside assistance, financial services and travel organization serving AAA Members for more than 100 years.
Would you enjoy working with customers to help create their dream vacation of a lifetime? If so, this is what we are looking for:
* Your passion to help our customers and travel agents build the ultimate dream vacation by offering our destinations and services
* Your commitment to have FUN booking great travel packages around the world!
* Your excellent customer service skills
* Your desire to build relationships with our travel agent partners
* Your drive to 'make the sale'
* Your expertise in our product and policies
* Your acute attention to details and the ability to review your own work to ensure quality
* Your ability to work under pressure, quickly and accurately
What's in it for you? Here are some of the benefits to working at Pleasant Holidays:
* $14.50 per hour for the first 6 months including training
* Commission eligible after 6 months with unlimited earning potential; most earn between $45,000-$75,000 annually
* Full-time position that includes 5 to 6 consecutive weeks of paid training
* Paid Time Off (PTO) - Holiday, Vacation, Flex Time and Sick
* Health plans that offer: Medical, prescription, dental, vision, and flexible spending account
* Company Paid & Optional Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Rewards and Incentives - Free trips, cash, prizes
* Excellent travel discounts for employees, friends and family
* Opportunity to work from home (based on tenure with the company and performance)
* Job advancement opportunities
Do you have what it takes? Here are the qualifications needed:
* A minimum of 6 months in customer service or sales (travel sales experience highly preferred)
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, travel partners, employees and management
* Great organization skills with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to retain and organize large amounts of information
* Computer literate with a proficient knowledge of business applications
* Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated
* Availability to work variable shifts including weekends
Special Note: Based on current county health restrictions related to COVID-19, employees may be required to temporarily work remote upon hire.
Apply today to start your career in the exciting and rewarding travel industry!
Learn more about us at www.pleasantholidays.com/careers
Pleasant Holidays is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pleasant Holidays will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.#06022021