Client Care Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Home Care Assistance is seeking a Client Care Manager to support our San Diego Market!
The Client Care Manager will speak to prospective clients to educate them on our services, conduct in-home assessments with seniors and/or their families to sign them on for services, perform ongoing care management & communication with our clients for assured high quality services, represent our local office at community events, uphold our company values and high standards of care and make sure that our team of employees, clients and referral-based contacts are all satisfied with our services.
Responsibilities of this position include:
* Answering calls from referral sources, prospective clients and/or their family members, and existing clients and employees. This requires an on- call rotation presence with a high level of accountability and a work cell phone will be provided
* Responding to prospective client inquiries, providing them with information, and conducting follow-up and other client development activities to generate new clients within the service area.
* Conducting assessments with prospective clients, addressing their questions and concerns, building relationships with their families and converting them onto active service with the organization.
* Providing extra support for new client cases, including home visits during the first caregiver schedule
* Coordinating with Staffing Managers to ensure that clients' needs are being met and concerns are addressed in a satisfactory manner.
* Supporting ongoing client retention through hands-on attention, client appreciation initiatives and relationships with the clients and their families.
* Working with referral sources to ensure strong communication and satisfaction, including making presentations to local organizations, fiduciaries, Trust Officers, physician/health care groups, etc.
* Providing after-hours support for our clients, referral partners and prospective clients (including evenings and weekends) - this support may include e-mail, telephone and/or home visits.
* Importance will be placed on generating regular streams of new business by providing exemplary customer service via consumer marketing, regularly referral marketing to the community, leading and participating in and hosting community outreach events to spread brand awareness.
What you'll bring:
* Your passion for health and elder care
* Prior client management, sales and or marketing experience, preferably in the health/home care industry
* Thrive in an independent, self-motivated environment
* Great at building and maintaining relationships
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Superb follow up skills
* Be team oriented and comfortable collaborating with other staff
* Tech savvy
* Professionalism and the ability to grow our business
Perks of being on our Team:
* Opportunity to be a part of an Award Winning and Growing company!
* Competitive base salary + incentives
* 401k with industry leading company match
* Health Benefits
* Company paid life insurance
* PTO and sick days
* Company sponsored cellphone and laptop
* Supportive, fun, team environment and more!
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest-growing home care agencies worldwide, and we are currently seeking the best professionals to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages, and to this end, we work together to raise the standard of in-home care for older adults. As a company, we uphold business best practices and support our team members with a competitive benefits package, professional development opportunities and meaningful work. This loyalty and commitment to our people has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
If this sounds like a great match, apply today! We'd love to hear from you!
HCA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.