Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a mechanic to join our technician team.
Do you have a passion for jeeps and trucks? Looking for career growth? Looking for better benefits? Want to use the latest technology? Work for a company that pays for your ASE Certifications? 4 Wheel Parts is the place!
What do you need to know how to do?
* Install and work on suspensions, alignments, gears, mounting and balancing wheels
* Install lift kits (if you don't know, we will TRAIN YOU)
* Read work orders
* Be happy and share your excitement with others
What do you need to have?
* 1 year of experience (ASE Certification a plus)
* Your own tools
* Desire to decrease turnaround time on builds, with safety and quality in mind
What do we offer?
* Competitive wage based on experience PLUS commissions (find out how much our techs are making per year)
* Benefits - medical, dental and vision
* Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and holidays
* 401K - 5% match
* Initial and ongoing training
* Growth opportunities
TAP is an EEO/AA - W/V/D/M, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration ('SSA') and U.S. Department of Homeland Security ('DHS').