Senior Mobile App Strategist
Employment Type: Full-Time
3Q Digital is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We're independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
3Q is seeking a self-motivated Senior Mobile App Strategist to join our mobile app acquisition team in San Diego or San Francisco.
You will have 2-5 years of experience in the mobile app marketing industry with knowledge and experience using mobile ad tech tools such as Kochava, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Singular, and other app attribution and analytics SDKs.
You should have very strong problem-solving skills, be comfortable working with and troubleshooting adtech, and also possess the ability to develop strategic solutions related to goals on a user acquisition/growth program. As an example, the ideal candidate would be comfortable developing a recommendation on how to best set up a paid UA program to accommodate iOS 14 tracking changes.
You'll be responsible for:
* Operating as an overall mobile expert being able to advise clients and internal team members on mobile app user acquisition strategies and ecosystem.
* Supporting the vetting, planning, strategy, and management of launching new test channels for user acquisition
* Supporting strategic problem-solving and troubleshooting related Kochava and other mobile adtech tools.
* Supporting the mobile ad fraud prevention program through analysis projects and communication and troubleshooting with vendors.
* Supporting mobile strategy projects related to industry changes, such as iOS 14 IDFA opt-in
* Supporting the vetting of new adtech tools for the mobile user acquisition program
You'll need to have:
* 2-5 years experience in the mobile app space in a user acquisition role and is comfortable digging deep into adtech tools and working with raw data
* Is comfortable digging into new ad platforms and managing test campaigns
* A strong pulse on the mobile app industry and trends
* Solid understanding of mobile app business models, platforms and app stores
* Solid understanding of mobile KPIs, mobile media buying tactics and strategies
* Strong analytical thinker - considers all details & angles of a situation
* Highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to excel while juggling many tasks at once
* Ability to clearly communicate & present strategies, results, and metrics to internal teams and clients
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills - ability to collaborate & work autonomously
* Self-starter mentality; comfortable with setting goals and achieving them.
* Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
Most of all, we are looking for an individual who is excited to join our team and continue to grow their career as a mobile app user acquisition expert.
3Q's unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive.We value everyone's ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good.We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It.We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits.We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
* AdAge Best Places to Work 2020 and 2021
* One of Inc.'s Best Places to Work in 2019
* Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
* Competitive compensation
* Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
* Flexible PTO
* Flexible work-from-home policy
* Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only