HR Compliance Generalist
Employment Type: Full-Time
24 Hour Home Care is a trusted and innovative in-home care company, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. Since opening up our first office in 2008, we have quickly expanded to multiple locations throughout California, Arizona, and Texas.
While working with a team of highly motivated individuals in a fun, fast-growing environment, you will have the opportunity to positively impact people's lives & make a difference everyday! As industry leaders, we follow 5 Care & Compete Principles: We Care, Performance Matters, Improve Always, Own it with Courage, & Win Together! With many local and national prestigious awards, it is an exciting time to join #Team24!
A passionate and performance driven team member eager to play a key role in our company's growth, while living out our Care & Compete Principles. We are hiring for an HR Compliance Generalist on our People Ops - Compliance team in the El Segundo (HQ) office. We are working remote right now but anticipate on transitioning back to the office in August.
The HR Compliance Generalist is a key support role on the HR Compliance team. This person will leverage an understanding of HR Compliance, Operations and have knowledge of the home care industry. The HR Compliance Generalist will partner closely with the Director and can drive written policy through execution in close collaboration with cross-functional partners, has a knack for problem-solving and an eye for detail. The right person for this role is accountable, motivated by the growth and performance of those they support and measures their success by the success of others. In this role, you'll function as key player across the entire HR Compliance team, gain perspective and experience that will further develop your career.
* Manage and develop a small team of Compliance Coordinators to oversee required annual training, document certification, EDD claims processing, VOEs, licensure and document retention and employee file auditing.
* Partner closely with the Director, HR Compliance on various HR Compliance initiatives
* Provide back-up support to HR Compliance Coordinators by being cross trained on the end-to-end HR Compliance processes for Senior Care and Disability Services
* Identify, recommend, and implement new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of HR Compliance.
* Support company-wide compliance updates, initiatives, and projects to ensure training and adoption of policies and procedures that reduce organizational risk and mitigate exposure.
* Maintain the Company culture by providing strong leadership, fostering open communication, and always exuding 24hr Home Care's Care & Compete Principles.
* Other duties as assigned.
* BA/BS degree in HR or other relevant field
* Home care specific certification or training preferred.
* Minimum 5years' experience in Human Resources or Compliance, home care industry preferred.
* Strong competence in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Genuine passion for helping people grow and develop their own skills.
* Detail oriented & strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills
BENEFITS & PERKS:
As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution - continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we've reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong & Win Together as team!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.